The Rivulets anthology is a selective collection of poetry and prose written by the members of the Naperville Writers Group. Each year Rivulets contains the best of the works created by our writers. Please contact our Rivulets editor at email@example.com to purchase your copy. Or, try one of the buttons below. If you’re buying more than one copy, please contact our editor for a more accurate shipping rate. Also, contact him if you want any version older than Rivulets 29.
- a poet ginger-sniffs a lilac bush.
- boyhood rides through the English countryside.
- Bangkok’s Emerald Buddha.
- a young girl’s escape to the Bookmobile.
- a dog’s view of Frisbee mechanics.
- the story of the horrors of chocolate.
- study the corporate culture of the Virtue Hexagon.
- understand the power of the memory of an eclipse.
- savor the flavor of three metaphorical wines.
- sing with the celebrities from the comfort of your couch.
- peruse what a 1970’s Twitter account might look like.
- investigate the lie of “one size fits all”.
- find out where Chicagoan umbrellas go to die.
- watch the child of privileged bureaucrats receive an orphan’s tattoo in a Russian prison.
- learn how many ways there are to count how many ways there are to kill with your bare hands.
- judge (probably) Megan for cheating on the father of her children with (maybe) Brad.
- compare the plight of a hungry coyote to the tribulations of a young travelers parent.
- confirm the limited vocabulary of your average ursid.