The Rivulets anthology is a selective collection of poetry and prose written by the members of the Naperville Writers Group. Each year Rivulets contains the best of the works created by our writers. Please contact our Rivulets editor at email@example.com to purchase your copy. Or, try one of the buttons below. If you’re buying more than one copy, please contact our editor for a more accurate shipping rate. Also, contact her if you want any version older than Rivulets 24.
- study the corporate culture of the Virtue Hexagon.
- understand the power of the memory of an eclipse.
- savor the flavor of three metaphorical wines.
- sing with the celebrities from the comfort of your couch.
- peruse what a 1970’s Twitter account might look like.
- investigate the lie of “one size fits all”.
- find out where Chicagoan umbrellas go to die.
- watch the child of privileged bureaucrats receive an orphan’s tattoo in a Russian prison.
- learn how many ways there are to count how many ways there are to kill with your bare hands.
- judge (probably) Megan for cheating on the father of her children with (maybe) Brad.
- compare the plight of a hungry coyote to the tribulations of a young travelers parent.
- confirm the limited vocabulary of your average ursid.
- A driver speeding along an expressway plays a dangerous game.
- you will see the many faces of beauty are in the eye of the beholder.
- discover the many internet options for sympathy.
- a WWII vet remembers a German winter.
- his black eye from a previous altercation with a trunk earns a man sympathy from a cop.
- A young girl’s first kiss isn’t remembered with all fondness.
$11.95 plus $5.00 shipping
-a nuclear bomb is stolen from the Pakistani army by a Jihadist group with surprising results.
–a farmer gets a new tractor–his young daughter remembers
-a mother visits the daughter she remembers in her past and hears “Mommy, its OK to let me go now”
$11.95 plus $5.00 shipping
-small town secrets haunt a reluctant homecoming.
-a vacuum cleaner becomes an otherworldly vehicle.
-a beloved Buick meets a sad end.
-a child makes a gruesome discovery about a roustabout.
$11.95 plus $5 shipping
-a young graduate is anxious to sublet and move on to a new job.
-a 6,000 year old man reveals the secrets of Stonehenge.
-friendship and compassion are revealed on an old friend.
- …a young woman fears that her broccoli casserole, while delicious, may have killed her grandmother.
- …a woman deals with cold-hearted car dealers in her search for the ultimate sexy car at a price within her budget.
- …a young boy out fishing is startled by a group of blue-uniformed horsemen.
- …a childhood stray dog still holds a special place in a woman’s memory.
- …after a century of battling vampires, a warrior must now tangle with and destroy ghouls for the sake of mankind.
- …a difficult, ornery old woman proves to be more than a caregiver can handle.